Hurlstone Agricultural High

capps-admin Our Schools in the Area

History of Hurlstone Hurlstone was originally located near Old Canterbury Road at Ashfield. Trinity Grammar School now stands on the ground where Hurlstone began. The land had been owned by a Pitt St. Minister, Reverend John Graharn and when he wished to return home to England in 1874 he sold the land to John Kinloch, a teacher who had been …

capps-adminHurlstone Agricultural High